Photos in this mosaic are from blogs referred in this post.
You guys probably already knew this, but Beth is an amazing refashionista! If you haven’t already, you should check out her blog. She makes awesome tutorials – like this sweater to cardigan refashion tutorial.
According to VBA rules, we are supposed to nominate a few fellow bloggers for this award, so here are the nominees:
- Victoria S Bjorge Victoria is a very talented illustrator who blogs about her work and about what inspires her.
- What? No Mints? Quirky, geeky and fun stitched things by Sasha.
- Paper and Planes Incredible art by the husband-wife team Jon and Rachel Austin.
- Hand Made Linzy is an ultimate craft blogger. Her projects are fun, her tutorials are clear and her photos are pretty.
- Mrs. D’s Kitchen Ridha is a wife and a mother who makes our mouths water with yummy food, fun recipes and gorgeous photos!
- Zohrbak’s Blog Funny, funny, funny mother of four, blogging about her life.
- Nest Design Studio Natalie and Maya blog about their day to day activities, style and design.
- Sew Katie Did Katie is a very talented quilter who teaches improvisational patchwork and quilting in Seattle.
- Georgeina’s Blog is a cute blog about making stuff, sewing and knitting.
- We are MFEO ” We breathe renewed life into objects of the past with the intent to find each unique piece a new home”🙂
- Littleswift is a creative blog about craft and illustration by very talented Cheryl Henry.
Seven things about us:
- We are sisters, Sanja is 27 and Dragana is 24 years old, but people often think we are twins – and everyone thinks we are younger than we really are🙂
- We have a brother (aka the bother – as we like to call him :)) who is a packaging designer. We all got a creative gene from our mom who is signage designer and a crafty lady. And we got our dad’s good looks😀
- We’re addicted to TV series and movies. But, like, really addicted! Our brother calls us no lifers. We once went trough a whole Gilmore Girls series in just three days – it’s 7 seasons long!
- We love to read and try to do it as often as we can. Example: reading while standing in a bus on the way to work, reading in waiting rooms and waiting lines…reading at 4 am, although you know you have to get up very early tomorrow…Favorite books (so far) – Sanja: “To Kill A Mocking Bird” by Lee Harper – Dragana: “The Book Thief” by Markus Zusak
- We know Karma will get us if we do stupid things, but we still do them… Yeah, we’re wild!😄
- Our dream is to one day live on a seaside, where is always warm and sunny… And if that doesn’t work – learn to hibernate! And skip the winter altogether.
- We can’t say no to popcorn! And almonds. Those are like drugs to us!
Thanks again Beth😀